What would you do if your 20% of prime customers are unable to deliver 80% of sales to you?
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
In this complex and mushrooming scenario maintaining 80:20 ratio is tough.So to play safe go for 30% out of 80% to compensate for your sales.
- How do we attract talent into a start-up Co offering a very
- How will you satisfy your seniors (owners of organisation) a
- How will you show our seniors that you are working hard when
- What are the various ways to find/map a potential client for
- What would you do if your 20% of prime customers are unable
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS