So, you've accepted a sales role with a competitor... Now what?
Do you take your hard earned good clients with you?
Are restraint clauses enforceable?
What if the clients follow you?
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
Moving to your next sales role is always exciting, but what the the ethical ramifications?
- We know that many retail business' had to close the doors du
- With business' continuing to change business structures and
- "To Commish, or not Commish" That.. people - is the question
- So, you've accepted a sales role with a competitor... Now wh
- Well done - you've started your new sales or business develo
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS