"To Commish, or not Commish" That.. people - is the question!
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
So there is talk now for a few years from industry leaders that the age-old sales commission concept is dead, or at least dying. Fixed salary for sales is the new world and $$$ incentives are no longer attractive.
Are you in Sales? Do you really want a fixed income? What drives your performance??
- "To Commish, or not Commish" That.. people - is the question
- So, you've accepted a sales role with a competitor... Now wh
- Well done - you've started your new sales or business develo
- Sales Professionals and Business Development Managers - you
- Should you put your pricing on your company web page or not?
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS