Sales Professionals and Business Development Managers - you have about 12 months to get it right!
Or... how can we keep people in Sales & Business Development positions longer??
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
So the average tenure for sales Professionals and Business Development Managers / Specialists is still under 2 years. With the average induction (to competence) being 4-6 months, and the average sales cycle also 4-6 months. That leaves about a years of productive time.
This is just not sustainable.. How do we keep people in these critical roles longer?
- We know that many retail business' had to close the doors du
- With business' continuing to change business structures and
- "To Commish, or not Commish" That.. people - is the question
- So, you've accepted a sales role with a competitor... Now wh
- Well done - you've started your new sales or business develo
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS