Lost client due to service - Advice on meeting approach please.
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
I spoke to a client that we have just lost. They told me the reason we had lost the business was not price, but due to "never delivering a job on time" (their words). On investigation, out of 6 jobs this year, we had only missed one job delivery - due to an issue at the client's end. They have agreed to meet to discuss the issues. I'm concerned a lot of their issues aren't based on facts. What's your suggestions for best approach to this meeting?
- How can I maintain customer relationships more effectively p
- A recent internal employee survey showed that the most exper
- Can a message from sales team be effective enough to change
- I need to have my front line sales staff be clear with our m
- How do you get c level executives to accept your ideas when
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS