Lost client due to service - Advice on meeting approach please.
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
I spoke to a client that we have just lost. They told me the reason we had lost the business was not price, but due to "never delivering a job on time" (their words). On investigation, out of 6 jobs this year, we had only missed one job delivery - due to an issue at the client's end. They have agreed to meet to discuss the issues. I'm concerned a lot of their issues aren't based on facts. What's your suggestions for best approach to this meeting?
- Do you find value in a Background verification process in yo
- On a final closure call, what do you do, when the prospect s
- For a international brand to sell their products in Kerala,
- How do I Make my Mails More Effective?
- Who has experience using email automation software? How bene
- how much to we need to close to client
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS