How to realise when a purchase manager is not being ethical, as opposed to genuine reasons to not buy. What series of questions to ask and how, (tone, tenor, timing) to get to the bottom of the sale-block?
Context (Selling a Product)
Product: Natural processed food. (Canned/ dried, usp- zero additives) catering to Horeca sector. Mainly restaurant chains in Bangalore, Goa, Mumbai, Pune.
- Friends, need help in creating sales strategy to sell a prod
- How to create a buzz through new product in market with in
- How to sell the quality product, how prove the retailers, ho
- How would you sell at a high price in a competitive market t
- How to sale my product in fmcg market
- How to realise when a purchase manager is not being ethical,
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS