How do you keep the sale open once you have closed your agent
Context (Selling a Service)
I work in international education for an English language school, and use in-country agents to source business. Once I have closed the agent to work with us, it is then difficult to keep them entertained while they source students to send to us. What can you recommend to do during this period where you have secured a client's interest, but no actual business.
- Hi, I am looking for some ideas on marketing ourselves
- How can we promote an online test preparation product to sch
- I deal with digital solutions for schools like digital board
- How to improve productivity
- What is the best practice to acquire effective sales skills
- How to Lead Masterful Sales Conversations?
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS