Does shopify handle/store bulk products so for ex. 1000 sent to shopify from a china manuf, but shopify delivers 1 at a time to each customer according to orders? So shopify stores 100s or 1000s of the product sent to them from china & then delivers each 1 by 1 to diff customers? Or not ?
If yes, why bother using such amazon services IF shopify does it??
If not, how need to use Amazon services so WE DONT handle any product ? explain hte proccess in detail simple plz.
Customers need only the amazon store URL & not shopify URL? What if they see the shopify store 1st ? How is it linked to amazon distrubution & shipping ?
Context (Selling a Service)
- What are three things that hiring managers would prefer you
- When the modern technologies are based on the Formulas and i
- how do you build trust as a digital marketer when there are
- Does anyone have any good ideas of how to connect with priva
- what Technics are people using to engage on LinkedIn. I find
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS