You present your offer and ask for the sale, and the person says they are going to wait until they hear an offer from another company first.
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
Do you try to push them to buy then and there? how do you do that without coming off as pushy? Or do you say something so they come back to you after the other offer? Or maybe that was something that should have been addressed before asking for the sale?
- How to handle objections in insurance career selling and pro
- How to approach prospective customer for life insurance prod
- how to sell pen or anything if asked in interview
- How to get an appointment from the new prospect to present t
- How the customer needs exactly in the insurance, not only su
- How to get the closing sign soon from the customer
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS