Whats the difference between Objection and compliant.
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
Most of the time when we get a question in the deal like:
Pricing is too high or feature is not there.
how do we get to know that which one is an objection and which one is compliant?
- what are the 'catchy' USPs for ERP
- Could someone send me a sample email template for a prospect
- What is best way to prospect for outsourcing? if email what
- How to write the best proposal for bid on freelancer?
- What is the best way to write an email mentioning their Link
- how to be dynamic sales person like eventually making the de
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS