What is the most effective sales approach where I am required to contact HR of various companies convince them to avail background screening from our organization Also how is the selected mode superior to the other modes
Context (Selling a Service)
I mean which of the following options are likely to reap maximum output in minimum time?
1. Cold calling by visit
2. Cold calling on phone
3. Cold calling by email
4. Networking through HR seminars & Forums
5. Through Linkedin
6. Any other (please suggest)
- Is there any tool or way to get reference leads from all con
- In B2B service, if there is a delay in response on one side
- How can you decide that the customers are fake or real?
- what would be the steps for grabbing the attention of those
- At what level a sales person can do follow up with the custo
- How to grab the attention of customers?
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS