What are the different ways to follow up a client after the sales call is made?
Context (Selling a Service)
I've been making sales calls to different potential merchants to sell the service, After explaining about the features they ask for more time to think about it and I usually do the follow up via email, or giving them a quick phone call , or by leaving a message on linked in , so are there any other ways to do this out of the box so that the merchants don't feel like we are bugging them quite often and showing too much desperation.
- How to increase the foot prints of a new adverting agency
- How to win a prospective clients confidence when a company i
- What are the top tools a Sales and/or Marketing person shoul
- How can you automate and scale your outbound sales process?
- How to approach and increase sale for new client acquisition
- Price is high? How to tackle when prospect says the price is
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS