We are struggling with supply of certain products at the moment and have been for quite some time... how do we take the heat as a sales person (customer facing) from our customers and retain our integrity?
Context (Selling a Service)
We have had to continuously tell our customers (for months) that we can't supply certain products which are crucial to their business'. We are the ones that have to say sorry but we will be able to supply you soon only to find out that we in fact can't. We are slowly losing customers and our names are the ones they remember.
- what we should if company is good with bad boss should we le
- where to buy quality PVC edge banding production line ?
- how to make the PVC granules ?
- How to understand the customer's requirement to deliver righ
- What kind of open ended questions i should ask to clients to
- I am working in furniture company as a sales officer. How to
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS