We are struggling with supply of certain products at the moment and have been for quite some time... how do we take the heat as a sales person (customer facing) from our customers and retain our integrity?
Context (Selling a Service)
We have had to continuously tell our customers (for months) that we can't supply certain products which are crucial to their business'. We are the ones that have to say sorry but we will be able to supply you soon only to find out that we in fact can't. We are slowly losing customers and our names are the ones they remember.
- How to filter specific category related to my industries
- How to convence Clint for a meeting?
- How can we reach maximum prospective customers in minimum ti
- what we should if company is good with bad boss should we le
- where to buy quality PVC edge banding production line ?
- how to make the PVC granules ?
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS