To have a strong Point of View about certain 'wrong' practices in Prospective Companies seems to have quite an impact these days to get a foot in the door. What is the best way to share that point of view without upsetting/insulting the Prospect - i.e put your foot in your mouth?
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
B2B Opportunity where the Prospects are using practices that worked for them a few years ago, but will soon become harmful if they don't change. Oftentimes these are practices they developed themselves and are emotionally attached to them.
Can someone suggest me a good payment gateway
- 1. How to pitch new client? What will be the factors that ef
- In competition project orders are going in negative margin b
- what should i do for getting more meeting and How?
- Will recent changes to FB advertising make it a less valuabl
- How to make cold calling/cold emailing effective to raise in
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS