To have a strong Point of View about certain 'wrong' practices in Prospective Companies seems to have quite an impact these days to get a foot in the door. What is the best way to share that point of view without upsetting/insulting the Prospect - i.e put your foot in your mouth?
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
B2B Opportunity where the Prospects are using practices that worked for them a few years ago, but will soon become harmful if they don't change. Oftentimes these are practices they developed themselves and are emotionally attached to them.
- When the modern technologies are based on the Formulas and i
- how do you build trust as a digital marketer when there are
- Does anyone have any good ideas of how to connect with priva
- what Technics are people using to engage on LinkedIn. I find
- It feel like the latest trend is self proclaimed guru's of d
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS