Tips for getting passed the gatekeeper
Context (Selling a Service)
My service will save most companies money. I also have partners that will help educate the end user to continuously reduce their costs. However, speaking to the person who is actually qualified to make that decision is difficult.
I am finding that the 'gate keeper' is vetting my calls and deciding for them.
I don't want to lie to be pushy as this starts off on the wrong foot. Do you have any suggestions?
- what will be the best selling technique
- How to identify Market potential for your product and servic
- how should i convince that our product is superior and prici
- How to convince Boss to minimize the price a bit to get the
- How can we answer if a customer's is questioning about Highe
- What time during a week and a day is the best time to make a
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS