Selling high priced better quality senors made in Australia to customers in Asian countries?
Context (Selling a Product)
I work for a company who manufactures sensors and measurement systems.we are trying to sell our products overseas (mainly APAC region). Even though our products are of high quality and our technical support team is one of the best within Australia, 99% of the quotes I send overseas are rejected because of the price.
whats the best way to tackle this situation and convert these quotes to orders?
- When the modern technologies are based on the Formulas and i
- how do you build trust as a digital marketer when there are
- Does anyone have any good ideas of how to connect with priva
- what Technics are people using to engage on LinkedIn. I find
- It feel like the latest trend is self proclaimed guru's of d
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS