Selling high priced better quality senors made in Australia to customers in Asian countries?
Context (Selling a Product)
I work for a company who manufactures sensors and measurement systems.we are trying to sell our products overseas (mainly APAC region). Even though our products are of high quality and our technical support team is one of the best within Australia, 99% of the quotes I send overseas are rejected because of the price.
whats the best way to tackle this situation and convert these quotes to orders?
Can someone suggest me a good payment gateway
- 1. How to pitch new client? What will be the factors that ef
- In competition project orders are going in negative margin b
- what should i do for getting more meeting and How?
- Will recent changes to FB advertising make it a less valuabl
- How to make cold calling/cold emailing effective to raise in
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS