I work on a charity desk in a shopping centre I am expected to approach customers but I have no idea what to say and I'm scared to speak to passing shoppers.
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
0 Answers, be the first to answer this question
Please login or register to see answers
- I can't speak for every sales professional, but I've always
- Like never before - it's now time for HR & IS to come togeth
- How to remove the word FREE from your customer conversations
- Will retail sales ever return to the buzzing hive of activit
- What is Index of Industrial Production? How it can help to d
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS