I work for a company that is not the biggest or most established in my patch, how do I have a conversation to compete against a big known brand?
Context (Selling a Service)
Trying to compete against a well established brand where size is a factor and perceived expertise, is tough. Just looking for a great line to start a conversation.
- With so much dependence on social media and the acceptance o
- How will this really work? New Pet legislation for tenants i
- How should I capture people's details at an Open for Inspect
- What is the most common reason vendors have to select their
- Why Real Estate Industry is not preferred by B college gra
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS