I sale medical devices that requires evaluation, regulatory approval etc. spreading over one year. What are the ways usually adopted to shorten the sales cycle?
I am sure similar situation is encountered by pharma/cosmetic ingredient, specialty chemical suppliers too.
Context (Selling a Product)
Different stakeholders consume their time in evaluation, bringing consensus is another big issue. I would like to understand innovative ways/case studies where such B2B sales is accelerated.
- How to recognize a genuine prospect?
- what is the best way to start a cold call.
- What would you like to be called yourself , Sales person or
- What are some strategies for opening dialogue with a disgrun
- What is the best "one line" advice for team members intimida
- could anyone suggest the new applications to apply adhesives
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS