I need to get a customer to look at replacing their silod software with an integrated solution They will be spending more on BAU with their incumbent solution than by implementing a new fully integrated industry solution they are concerned about chnage management and the risk around this how do i get them to change their view and take a managed risk approach
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
My customer will be compelled to move from their existing software within the next 5 years or so, I need to get them to bring this forward
- what are the 'catchy' USPs for ERP
- Could someone send me a sample email template for a prospect
- What is best way to prospect for outsourcing? if email what
- How to write the best proposal for bid on freelancer?
- What is the best way to write an email mentioning their Link
- how to be dynamic sales person like eventually making the de
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS