How to understand the customer's requirement to deliver right solution to them?
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
if we tried to explain the product features, they will not listen to it and end-up with conclusion questions like what is the approximate cost of your solution?
and if we say the price, they will say it is too costly compared to other solutions or management will not accept for this budget.
how to handle this situation to make them to understand, to build confidence to them to talk to their management with solution / technology which helps them instead of budget?
- what we should if company is good with bad boss should we le
- where to buy quality PVC edge banding production line ?
- how to make the PVC granules ?
- How to understand the customer's requirement to deliver righ
- What kind of open ended questions i should ask to clients to
- I am working in furniture company as a sales officer. How to
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS