How to organize sales efforts in terms of sales channels and team structure simultaneously while the company offers both consumer as well as industrial customer segment since the temper and priorities for both the customer segments are different?
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
We are into consumer as well as Industrial electronics manufacturing in Energy efficient lighting solutions. Our consumer segment products are high volume and low margin whereas industrial segment products are medium volume and comparatively higher margin. Since we have a small sales team and I myself also contribute to most of the sales efforts catering to both the segments becomes difficult. I mix up priorities in the race to achieve sales in both the segments.
- How to deal with the question your product is expensive
- Sales is a multifaceted word,in your opinion please arrange
- Hi, please advise few tips/suggestions on VLSI/Embedded/Staf
- How become a person in to Sales from Technical Support?
- How to organize sales efforts in terms of sales channels and
- Will Unbranded Audio-Visual Products work in India?
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS