How to keep customer(s) engaged when your product is not in fashion.
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
We are having very bad season for our product in particular market, whereas my colleague are able to sell in the same market. Customer says since we have no demand with our end customer, we cant buy. In past we did good volume. I want to keep customer engaged so that something or other is sold.
- A recent staff change at a key customer has resulted in this
- Is it advisable to approach your Collegue for network market
- How to counter the question is that my product doesn't have
- How to keep customer(s) engaged when your product is not in
- Are there any platforms where companies representative can d
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS