How to compete with lower price product vs premium product How to explain customer who is not technically sound to buy premium products
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
We are selling Mobil brand lubricants. we are having price challenge as our competition is not understnading. they have belief that all product are same.
- We have a discount "Bargain Barrel" in our store and custome
- I work in a retail store, we have customers coming in all th
- we have regular suppliers who supply cement with same rates
- Do people believe you can change a persons attitude and beli
- Customer says our product rates are high compared to other s
- How can CRM be implement in a small scale industry
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS