How do you deal with potential customers who say they are "loyal" to their current agent or product? How do you break relationships and get them to essentially fire their agent to work with you instead?
Context (Selling a Product)
This is the sales pitch that lets you get a sales pitch. I'm trying to get business owners to let me come in and present. When I say "Can I present you with some options" they would say "Thanks, but we(or I) are really loyal to our current agent."
- How to handle objections in insurance career selling and pro
- How to approach prospective customer for life insurance prod
- how to sell pen or anything if asked in interview
- How to get an appointment from the new prospect to present t
- How the customer needs exactly in the insurance, not only su
- How to get the closing sign soon from the customer
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS