How do we Know that prospect is looking for competitor quote?
Context (Selling a Service)
At the first meeting, I have given all the information what they needed and also given all the advantages when compared with my competitor. I'm in this field for more than 7 years and I feel I have done good at that meeting
- Is there any tool or way to get reference leads from all con
- In B2B service, if there is a delay in response on one side
- How can you decide that the customers are fake or real?
- what would be the steps for grabbing the attention of those
- At what level a sales person can do follow up with the custo
- How to grab the attention of customers?
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS