How do I win the business when competing against the same product but convenience is a factor?
Context (Selling a Service)
I can offer the same product at a competitive price, however, the customer only has to go down the road to pick up the product & we as a supplier are further away. We can deliver the following business day for the same price, however, with the nature of the business the customer is on he only finds out he needs the product when he runs out of to & needs it with urgency.
- what we should if company is good with bad boss should we le
- where to buy quality PVC edge banding production line ?
- how to make the PVC granules ?
- How to understand the customer's requirement to deliver righ
- What kind of open ended questions i should ask to clients to
- I am working in furniture company as a sales officer. How to
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS