How do I stall talking about my service and pricing at a first sales meeting?
Context (Selling a Service)
I realise I need to find out more about the prospect's current situation and challenges so I can propose the best solution to the right people. However, oftentimes they ask to hear my capabilities and price before I can get my discovery conversation completed.
- What are three things that hiring managers would prefer you
- When the modern technologies are based on the Formulas and i
- how do you build trust as a digital marketer when there are
- Does anyone have any good ideas of how to connect with priva
- what Technics are people using to engage on LinkedIn. I find
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS