How can I put "Investing in ERP is not expenditure thing" thought in MSMEs irrespective of their business portfolio??
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
I work for an IT company which resells ERP in India as a BDE.
I try hard to generate a good number of leads and even we give demos of the product we sell and we carefully address their requirements.
When it comes to closing, every enterprise struck at the cost proposal we give, they think that it is going to cost their entire business, even we quote minimal compared to industry standards.
At the end, it will be in "on-hold" status on the list. I am looking for the best practice to get them to my serving table.
Open for any suggestions on this!!
- what are the 'catchy' USPs for ERP
- Could someone send me a sample email template for a prospect
- What is best way to prospect for outsourcing? if email what
- How to write the best proposal for bid on freelancer?
- What is the best way to write an email mentioning their Link
- how to be dynamic sales person like eventually making the de
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS