Hello every one . I got a experience of around 3 years in selling medical device in India. Recently i will be moving to USA i got my visa stamped and i have legal work authorisation. My question is .. Can i get a job in medical device sales field in us, having work experience from India in sales ? Is the sales process is same whether it is India or USA ? Can anyone help me out with , what is the general sales process should one follow to execute the deal ? Thank you , wishing you all Happy new year.
Context (Selling a Product)
My main motive to ask this question is whether the sales experience will count in USA,no matter which country you have worked for ?
Secondly want to get an idea what is the general sales process to follow in medical device field to close the deal ? what should be taken care of during the sales calls.
Finally can i get a job or is there any chance to get a job in medical device sales in USA having experience in Indian medical device market field .
close-line.com has 3211 members who have posted 557 questions which have 603 answers
FREE OFFER - we've just launched!
We’ve just launched, and we’re currently FREE* for new members – so join today!
* no credit card details needed
* NO PAYMENT - FULL ACCESS FOR NEW MEMBERS
- How to do a follow up
- How to build trust in first 10 sec of meeting
- What is the best way to get a reply from client when he is not responding after many followups ?
- How do you measure efficacy of training session
- Why sales gets blamed for company debacles?
- Do u follow the market survey for the sales?