Has anyone found a good way to turn a call into a visit opportunity?
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
I work for a specialty compounder making raw materials for the injection mold market; I have been making some good connections through LinkedIn or just cold calling but it it is difficult to get people to 1) call back or 2) commit to a short face to face meeting
- How to filter specific category related to my industries
- How to convence Clint for a meeting?
- How can we reach maximum prospective customers in minimum ti
- what we should if company is good with bad boss should we le
- where to buy quality PVC edge banding production line ?
- how to make the PVC granules ?
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS