Customer rejects proposal due to high qoute price. What should I say?
Context (Selling a Service)
Customer says "thank you for providing your project proposal however I will not be proceeding. Just for feedback, your proposal was more than 5 times that of the nearest competitor and over twice as long on the delivery."
- How do we increase our funnel?
- How do we increase our funnel
- Your product is far from perfect but has potential. Currentl
- In the final stage of vendor finalization, you are up agains
- How can i start my call in a casual way without making them
- How can i start my in a casual way without making them feel
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS