Can you give an estimate?
Context (Selling a Service)
can you give me an estimate for your work. below is the summary of what the app should look like.
Summary: The mobile app “Virtual Office” will simulate a virtual office environment where users can work with their colleagues. Free Version limited to 2 users.
Theme: The app will have 3 standard office themes to choose from they are
• Corporate office
• User Opens “Virtual Office” application on their mobile
• They can sign up or register for an account;
• Or They can sign in if they have an account;
• Once signed in they can choose from the above 3 templates to simulate a virtual environment.
• Note: The user must connect the VR headset to their Laptop before a Virtual environment is simulated.
• Note: The user should have worn the gloves before the VR environment Is simulated
• The app checks that the VR set is connected to laptop and the gloves are worn, then the button enables to simulate the environment is enabled.
• User clicks on the button and enters the VR environment.
• Inside the VR environment the user can see his/her laptop screen and keypad where he can work in peace.
2. Multiple user
• Once the user is signed in he/she can search for another user and add them as friend.
• The request is sent to the receiver, if he accepts then they both can see each other in their friends list.
• Both the users can choose to connect to the same environment;
§ Both the users can see each other, listen and hear each other
§ Both the users can see each other’s hand interactions;
App Store: “Virtual Office” Will be available via android and iOS
Hardware: Oculus Rift & HTC vibe;
- When the modern technologies are based on the Formulas and i
- how do you build trust as a digital marketer when there are
- Does anyone have any good ideas of how to connect with priva
- what Technics are people using to engage on LinkedIn. I find
- It feel like the latest trend is self proclaimed guru's of d
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS