In sales I find I can have a good chat and get to know my customer well. But I find it hard to turn the conversation over to business because I feel I may offend them. How do I word it nicely and get my job done?
Context (Selling a Product)
Use my time better to sell cars not talk cricket.
- Which is the best way to present a Visiting card in the Indi
- Why do we take vehicle on lease?
- How to get better in oem business.i have just started my new
- How to maintain consistency parameters of achievements?
- How to start generate leads from market
- After closing the sales, when should be stop following the c
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS