In phone and linkedin sales What is the best way to overcome situation Send us your offer on email when you want to set a meeting
Context (Selling a Product or Service)
The best way to explain situation is to describe my job. My company is selling corporate gifts and promo material, so my customers are chef marketing/procurment executives of big companies.
My job is to set a meeting, i'm using phone and linkedin to contact responsible persons and my biggest challenge is to avoid situation when they are redirecting me on email, as i describe in question.
I'm not sure am i write this properly, but this is my first question and my English is quite simple, to not say bad.
So, please have understanding for me dear salespeople!
- we have regular suppliers who supply cement with same rates
- Do people believe you can change a persons attitude and beli
- Customer says our product rates are high compared to other s
- How can CRM be implement in a small scale industry
- what are the open ended questions to ask clients to buy more
- how to sell young window shopping clients.
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS