How to retain the prospect when they say's they are not in a position of investing X amount in your services?
Context (Selling a Product)
decision maker wants to invest that X amount to open one more office. How to retain that prospect and how to take follow-up over the email and call.
- what are the 'catchy' USPs for ERP
- Could someone send me a sample email template for a prospect
- What is best way to prospect for outsourcing? if email what
- How to write the best proposal for bid on freelancer?
- What is the best way to write an email mentioning their Link
- how to be dynamic sales person like eventually making the de
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS