How to pitch for a new concept when you don't have any direct competing product.
Context (Selling a Product)
Customer always expect some competing product to understand the offering . Due to lack of direct competition, wrong analogy leads to different conclusion.
- What are three things that hiring managers would prefer you
- When the modern technologies are based on the Formulas and i
- how do you build trust as a digital marketer when there are
- Does anyone have any good ideas of how to connect with priva
- what Technics are people using to engage on LinkedIn. I find
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS