How to convince our customer for advance payment
Context (Selling a Service)
I am working in the E-Commerce company.
While making payment most of the customer doesn't want to pay in advance. but we can't offer credit to our customer because we have to pay advance to our vendor to get the work done.
and they also have trust issue also because they are making payment First time on our portal.
So how to gain their trust and assure them that we are not cheating them and giving them full service.
- How I can start a positive conversation with retail shop own
- How to increase the foot prints of a new adverting agency
- How to win a prospective clients confidence when a company i
- What are the top tools a Sales and/or Marketing person shoul
- How can you automate and scale your outbound sales process?
- How to approach and increase sale for new client acquisition
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS