How to build trust in first 10 sec of meeting
Context (Selling a Service)
Movement you meet someone- Formal hand shake with strong eye contact, smiling face, upper body slightly bend towards the client, formal introduction and repeat clients name with nice to meet you Mr/Ms. and you are achieved 60% of your target
- How I can start a positive conversation with retail shop own
- How to increase the foot prints of a new adverting agency
- How to win a prospective clients confidence when a company i
- What are the top tools a Sales and/or Marketing person shoul
- How can you automate and scale your outbound sales process?
- How to approach and increase sale for new client acquisition
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS