How can we answer if a customer's is questioning about Higher price.
Context (Selling a Product)
Last Friday I was with one of my client. He was comparing my product with one of my competitor. But truly speaking, all the parameters of my product is same as the one my competitor is selling. Then question comes on pricing. The price of my product is higher by 4% as compared to competitor. What to do? At that time I simply said that I will discuss with my management and get back to you by next week.
- what will be the best selling technique
- How to identify Market potential for your product and servic
- how should i convince that our product is superior and prici
- How to convince Boss to minimize the price a bit to get the
- How can we answer if a customer's is questioning about Highe
- What time during a week and a day is the best time to make a
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS