After pitching a service to a big client, and making consistent follow up, what should be the next step to win the deal?
Context (Selling a Service)
Its related to a telecom company based in Africa. Now as Africa market is quite slow I tried all my ways but the response is like not timely which frustrates me as a sales person.
- How do you sale a sim cards if a companies coverage is less.
- How much time to spend on cold calls, cold mails every day o
- What is the best way to sell Internet Leased Line? Who is th
- How big is the unified communications market in india
- How do you see other Telecos future in competition to JIO fr
- How can we make effective email template for marketing?
MAKE SALES EASY - IMPROVE YOUR SALES CLOSE LINES
Join our sales community and learn answers to the toughest sales questions. Sell more professionally using the latest sales techniques, effective close lines will improve your sales conversation, objection handling and closing techniques. Close line is portable and easy to use, join today free as an individual member and have instant access to your industries sales questions, use your knowledge to help others and become part of our sales community.
* NO PAYMENT - FREE ACCESS